AHRG Web M&M RoundsVisit http://webmm.ahrq.gov/about.aspx for more information.
American Society for Quality Newsfeed
iSixSigma - Six Sigma Quality Resources
iSixSigma is the world's leading publisher and content provider for the Six Sigma community. Since 2000, iSixSigma has provided the most comprehensive and essential resources available anywhere to businesses at every stage of their Six Sigma maturity and professionals at every skill level. Hundreds of thousands of monthly readers learn new skills, advance their careers and contribute to the success of their organizations through a wide range of articles, tools, conferences and practitioner forums, as well as through publications, such as iSixSigma Magazine.
- The current and ideal state of anatomic pathology patient safety.
- Cervical cancer mortality in India.
- A prospective assessment defining the limitations of thyroid nodule pathologic evaluation.
- Quality and Patient Safety in the Diagnosis of Breast Cancer.
- Multimodal Hyperspectroscopy as a Triage Test for Cervical Neoplasia: Pivotal Clinical Trial Results.
- RE: Population-Level Impact of the Bivalent, Quadrivalent, and Candidate Nonavalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccines: A Comparative Model-Based Analysis.
- Evaluating the connections between primary care practice and clinical laboratory testing: a review of the literature and call for laboratory involvement in the solutions.
- The effect of a lean quality improvement implementation program on surgical pathology specimen accessioning and gross preparation error frequency.
- Discrepancies in dermatopathology diagnoses: The role of second review policies and dermatopathology fellowship training.
- Directed peer review in surgical pathology.
- "Raab SS"[Author]; +168 new citations
- Secondary case review methods and anatomic pathology culture.
- Effectiveness of barcoding for reducing patient specimen and laboratory testing identification errors: A Laboratory Medicine Best Practices systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Preoperative Diagnosis of Benign Thyroid Nodules with Indeterminate Cytology.
Patient Safety Resources
The National Patient Safety Foundation. In 1996, the AMA partnered with CNA HealthPro?, 3M, and the Schering-Plough? Corporation to found the National Patient Safety Foundation (NPSF). The NPSF Web site offers patient safety education, information, products and tools for physicians, nurses, professional healthcare providers, patients and families. http://www.npsf.org/
The National Center for Patient Safety (NCPS) Department of Veterans’ Affairs offers information on human factor analysis and safety in high reliability organizations (aviation and nuclear power). http://www.patientsafety.gov/
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). AHRQ supports research on health care systems, health care quality and cost issues, access to health care, and effectiveness of medical treatments. It provides evidence-based information on health care outcomes and quality of care. http://www.ahrq.gov/
CAP Public Policy on Patient Safety.
* Patient Safety and Informing Patients of Pathology Errors
* Patient Safety
* Definition of Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Quality Improvement
Contributors to this page: admin
Page last modified on Sunday 28 of May, 2006 07:00:00 MDT by admin.
The content on this page is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
- wiki page:
- file gallery: