I have started this area to collect the latest PubMed? articles on items of interest. If you have a topic that you would like to see listed here, please either add the information as a comment to this page, or via the discussion forum. You can access either area by clicking on the "comment" or "discuss" tabs. I hope you will find this useful as a bench tool for quick reference. It can also provide a quick way to browse the literature. (JSullinger)
PubMed: p16 and CIN. Discuss here.
- Increased expression of oncogene-induced senescence markers during cervical squamous cell cancer development.
- High risk HPV in situ hybridization, p16 INK 4A, and survivin expressions in cervical carcinomas and intraepithelial neoplasms: evaluation of prognostic factors.
- HPV genotyping among women treated for high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia with no lesion in the conization specimen.
- Comparison of p16INK4a immunocytochemistry with the HPV polymerase chain reaction in predicting high grade cervical squamous intraepithelial lesions.
- Tailoring surgical treatment of cervical precancerosis.
- p16(INK) (4a) expression as a potential marker of low-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia progression.
- p16INK4a Immunohistochemistry in Cervical Biopsy Specimens: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of the Interobserver Agreement.
- Immunohistochemical expression of p16 and HPV L1 capsid proteins as predictive markers in cervical lesions.
- p16 Immunohistochemistry Interpretation by Nonpathologists as an Accurate Method for Diagnosing Cervical Precancer and Cancer.
- Expression of HPV-related biomarkers and grade of cervical intraepithelial lesion at treatment.
- Stratified mucin producing intraepithelial lesion (smile): report of a case series with associated pathological findings.
- Immunohistochemical LRIG3 expression in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and invasive squamous cell cervical cancer: association with expression of tumor markers, hormones, high-risk HPV-infection, smoking and patient outcome.
- Prognostic scores after surgical treatment for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: a proposed model and possible implications for post-operative follow-up.
- Unique recurrence patterns of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia following excision of the squamo-columnar junction.
- Human papillomavirus detection and p16INK4a expression in cervical lesions: a comparative study.
PubMed: CIN 1-LSIL
- A Cervical Abnormality Risk Prediction Model: Can We Use Clinical Information to Predict Which Patients With ASCUS/LSIL Pap Tests Will Develop CIN 2/3 or AIS?
- cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, low-grade dysplasia, mild dysplasia; +39 new citations
- HPV L1 capsid protein expression in squamous intraepithelial lesions of cervix uteri and its relevance to disease outcome.
- HPV vaccine protein L1 predicts disease outcome of high-risk HPV+ early squamous dysplastic lesions.
- Cytological surveillance compared with immediate referral for colposcopy in management of women with low grade cervical abnormalities: multicentre randomised controlled trial.
- Application of hTERC in thinprep samples with mild cytologic abnormality and HR-HPV positive.
- Incidence of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade 2 or worse in colposcopy-negative/human papillomavirus-positive women with low-grade cytological abnormalities.
- Diagnostic value of acetic acid comparing with conventional Pap smear in the detection of colposcopic biopsy-proved CIN.
- [Immunocytochemistry of p16(INK4a) and Ki-67 as adjunctive method for routine gynecological cytology of mild and moderate dysplasia.]
- Role of age stratification for colposcopy referral following initial diagnosis of mild dyskaryosis.
- Is this the end of the line for the moderate dyskaryotic smear?
- Allelic variations in CYP2D6 gene and susceptibility to cervical cancer.
- Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) and Trichomonas vaginalis infection as revealed by polymerase chain reaction.
- Outcome analysis of 4 years' follow-up of patients referred for colposcopy with one smear showing mild dyskaryosis.
- Clinical significance of cytologic diagnosis of atypical squamous cells, cannot exclude high grade, in perimenopausal and postmenopausal women.
PubMed: CIN 2/3-HSIL
- Impact of age on the false negative rate of human papillomavirus DNA test in patients with atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance.
- Worldwide incidence of cervical lesions: a systematic review.
- [Immigration from countries with a strong migratory pressure and participation in cervical cancer screening program in the Local Health Unit 2, Umbria Region. Impact on the probability of high-grade lesions and cervical cancer].
- Age-related changes in the diagnostic assessment of women with severe cervical lesions.
- Reduction of low- and high-grade cervical abnormalities associated with high uptake of the HPV bivalent vaccine in Scotland.
- Cervical screening uptake in a dermatology cohort on immunosuppressive agents.
- Baseline prevalence and type distribution of human papillomavirus in healthy Chinese women aged 18-25 years enrolled in a clinical trial.
- Insulin-like growth factor II mRNA binding protein 3 (IMP3) expression in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and its relationship with HIV-infection status.
- Natural history of histologically moderate cervical dysplasia in adolescent and young women.
- Is the correlation between Papanicolaou smear and histopathology results affected by time to colposcopy?
- Cervical Pap screening among Israeli women, 2005-2010.
- Cervical cytology with a diagnosis of atypical squamous cells, cannot exclude high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion (ASC-H): a follow-up study with corresponding histology and significance of predicting dysplasia by human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA tes
- Large scale study of HPV genotypes in cervical cancer and different cytological cervical specimens in Thailand.
- Concurrent anal human papillomavirus and abnormal anal cytology in women with known cervical dysplasia.
- Comparison between visual inspection of cervix and cytology based screening procedures in Bangladesh.
AJSP: Table of Contents (latest issue):
Contributors to this page: admin
Page last modified on Friday 06 of January, 2006 08:30:10 MST by admin.
The content on this page is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
- wiki page: