CYTOPATHNET is an online information and communications service provided by CYTOPATHNET, Jana C. Sullinger, MD, former President/CEO (the "Providers") subject to your agreement with the terms and conditions below. Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the service. By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Providers may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon either posting of the modified agreement or notifying you. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the service shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified agreement.
The information contained in this service is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Nothing contained in the service is intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment. The chat, online discussions, and listserver discussions on this service are not guaranteed to be monitored for unacceptable use, nor will statements of fact necessarily be authenticated.
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by the Providers, they do not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet, including on the Service, in any way. You also understand that the Providers cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Each Member is responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy his or her particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service for the reconstruction of any lost data. Providers do not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Service. Providers do not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or noninfringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the Service, any merchandise, information or service provided through the Service. Except as otherwise expressly specified, providers do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or correctness, timeliness, or usefulness of any opinions, advice, services, merchandise, site links, or other information provided through the Service or on the Internet generally. In no event will the providers be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon the information provided through the Service.
In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the Members and avoids the harm that can result from disseminating statements that are false, malicious, violative of the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to establish the following rules to protect against abuse.
1. Members may not post or transmit any message anonymously or under a false name.
2. Members may not permit any other person (other than an agent acting on Member's behalf and subject to Member's supervision) to access the Service using Member's account for any purpose.
3. Members may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
4. Members may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
5. Members may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
6. Members may not interfere with other Member's use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in a chat room.
7. Members may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or any other contaminating or destructive features.
8. Members may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the Service's intent to discourage Members from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, Providers reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
9. Members may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes.
10.Members may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other Members to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
11.Members may not: (a) post a single article to more than five (5) Usenet or other newsgroups, forums, e-mail mailing lists or other similar groups or lists; (b) post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail listing or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list; (c) use the service to spam or otherwise send unsolicited mass e-mailings to more than twenty-five (25) e-mail users, if such unsolicited e-mailings provoke complaints from the recipients; or (d) engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through the Service or remailer, or using the Service as a maildrop for responses.
12.Members may not violate the terms and conditions and operating rules of any other interactive service, including, without limitation, Usenet or other newsgroups, forums and World Wide Web sites.
13.Members may not use the facilities and capabilities of the Service to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others.
14.Regarding e-mail mailing lists (including but not limited to Cytopathnet-L)(1) the author of any message grants a blanket license to Cytopathnet to use the text in any form, and that (2) the compilation of the list falls under the Creative Commons License of Cytopathnet and said compilation, or any part thereof, shall only be used or reprinted by users as stipulated in the Creative Commons License.
Authors of all contributions, including, without limitation, messages, letters, manuscripts and images, posted to Cytopathnet grant a blanket license to Cytopathnet and its designated licensees to use the text in any form, including republications which may be edited for content or form.
All compilations of materials found on Cytopathnet falls under the Creative Commons License of Cytopathnet and said compilation, or any part thereof, shall only be used or reprinted by users as stipulated in the Creative Commons License.
For the purposes of this section the words "Our Service" refer to materials delivered on CYTOPATHNET. The words "We" and "Us" refer to CYTOPATHNET, Jana C. Sullinger, MD and staff, severally and collectively.
"CYTOPATHNET" is a mark of Jana C. Sullinger, MD. Cytopathnet-L is provided and paid for by CYTOPATHNET, Jana C. Sullinger, MD, former President/CEO.
The materials on Our Service are copyrighted by the respective Providers and may be downloaded and/or reprinted for personal use only. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any reason is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the respective copyright holder(s), or as otherwise applies under the CYTOPATHNET Creative Commons License.
Contributors to this page: admin
Page last modified on Wednesday 06 of June, 2007 19:37:38 MDT by admin.
The content on this page is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
- file gallery:
- wiki page:
- wiki page: