NEGATIVE FOR INTRAEPITHELIAL LESION OR MALIGNANCY
- Trichomonas vaginalis
- Fungal organisms morphologically consistent with Candida spp
- Shift in flora suggestive of bacterial vaginosis
- Bacteria morphologically consistent with Actinomyces spp
- Cellular changes consistent with Herpes simplex virus
Other non-neoplastic findings (Optional to report; list not inclusive)
1. Reactive cellular changes associated with:
- Inflammation (includes typical repair)
- Intrauterine contraceptive device (IUD)
2. Glandular cells status post hysterectomy
Contributors to this page: admin
Page last modified on Saturday 17 of July, 2010 23:59:43 MDT by admin.
The content on this page is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
- wiki page: