Screening for Cervical Cancer: USPSTF in a NutshellBy: jsullinger On: Tue 03 of Apr., 2012 00:02 MDT (2378 Reads)
Cervical Cancer Screening: USPSTF Summary
In October 2011, I previously posted about the draft cervical cancer screening recommendations being considered by the USPSTF and ASC/ASCCP/ASCP. The information was available for public comment on the USPSTF Web site from October 19, 2011, through November 30, 2011. Of note, in decreasing order of… Continue Reading at The Populist Cytologist - A Blog for Cytotechnologists and Cytopathologists.
The content on this page is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
- ASCP Teleconference: Cervical Cancer Screening Guidelines
- Screening for Cervical Cancer: USPSTF in a Nutshell
- HPV Testing Algorithms Open Mic Session-ASC Meeting
- November 2011 Cervical Cancer Screening and Prevention: The Role of Molecular Testing Symposium
- New Cervical Cancer Screening Guidelines
- HPV Vaccine Not Cleared for Older Women
- 2006 ASCCP Guidelines Published
- wiki page:
- file gallery: